Sign in to follow this  
tatin

PMDG 777-200ER

Hi,

I´m wondering if PMDG will EVER do the -200ER version of the 777.

Many major airlines have them, such as United, and if I want to do a United flight, then I need the -200ER because it is the only version they have along with the -200.

Thanks!

It's been confirmed quite a few times... Yes, they will make the -200ER. However, due to the busy schedule the past few weeks/months (thanks to the unannounced release of FSX:SE and some difficulties with P3D), it has not been a priority until at least now.

secret project #2

I'm rather sure there is no more officially announced "secret project". The first one was the 747V2, the second one the DC-6B.

Of course, they'll be working at some stuff behind the scenes, but no more secret projects were confirmed as far as I remember.

It's coming!

I guess we have to be patient (there's a lot of threads on this so utilise the search function) :)

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I'm rather sure there is no more officially announced "secret project". The first one was the 747V2, the second one the DC-6B.

Of course, they'll be working at some stuff behind the scenes, but no more secret projects were confirmed as far as I remember.

There was something mentioned during the Aerosoft Convention wasn't there? Gleaned towards a new project after the 747/DC6?

There was something mentioned during the Aerosoft Convention wasn't there? Gleaned towards a new project after the 747/DC6?

Affirm. We'll have to see what it is...I really hope another classic...*cough* DC-3 *cough*

Right, I forgot about that ;)

This has already been discussed quite extensively since pretty much the release of the base -200LR/F package.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/371563-do-you-want-the-777-200er/

I'd say it's likely...not in the near future but maybe after all the major stuff that they announced is out. (747V2/DC-6/secret project #2)

Sorry to bust your chops but secret project 2 is NOT the 777-200ER.

SECRET 1= PMDG DC6

SECRET 2= PMDG 747-400V2    (Circa 2013)

dont be sad tho, there is one more big surprise that is still in the "is it possible" phase

source: Forum gurus

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg