Sign in to follow this  
forshaw

Unable to see my add-on Livery 747 PMDG Aircraft

Hi, I just downloaded a BA One World livery from this site http://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/downloads/liveries.html but can’t see the aircraft

The load went fine and I see the new added Texture file in the PMDG 747 folder. However, I don't see the aircraft from the FSX aircraft menu. I check all "all variations" but nothing,

The config file seem to be ok I think, it has the correct texture extension name under aircraft 3. I do not see a Model File for the new texture do I need one, do I need to make additional changes in any files?

I have FSX and Win 7

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I would really like to get these new textures.

Thanks.

Best Regards.

F

You may delete the old 747-livery on the system control page and download the new one as administrator.

Hi CPT747;

Thanks very much for your response I appreciate it. Unfortunately, I am not quite sure what you meant about the system control page. I have the 747 (Boxed version) and I do not have a system control page, maybe that's the 737??

I have a Series Manager which allows you to configure your aircraft, fuel, passengers etc. Under the Add-on tab in FSX the PMDG tab there are setting.

Any other thoughts are welcomed.

Thanks again.

F. 

Hi,  the livery ist not installed properly,therefore re-install this livery again,before you do make that,be sure,the corrupted livery is uninstalled. Start - programs - hint the BA-livery and delete it.Reinstall and run this livery as administrator. good luck.

So  you cant  see it on your fsx aircraft selection is maybe  you havnt  got the all variants   ticked in the box is probably  why you cant see it

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi folks;

I figured out what the problem was, it was my mistake. I downloaded the incorrect file by accident, FX 747-8i instead of the FX 747-400 which is what I have. I downloaded the correct one and all is fine.

Thank you all for taking the time to help me, I really appreciate it.

Best Regards.

F.