Sign in to follow this  
Andriey87

MFD SYS fail

Hello eveyrone!

After patch 1.10 I can not see anymore hydraulic page after clicking SYS ( near autobrake knob ). Why? :(

Patch 1.10? Assuming you mean NGX SP1D, whether the system page shows brake temps or flight control positions is optional according to the livery. It could be your options were erased when you installed the new version. Mine were and I had to re-install liveries to get things back as they were.

If you can't get any display at all on the Lower DU then the brightness might be turned down (lighting controls behind the yoke).

ki9cAAb.jpg

Hello eveyrone!

After patch 1.10 I can not see anymore hydraulic page after clicking SYS ( near autobrake knob ). Why? :(

Depends on the type of system your aircraft is using. The side-by-side config (in the United Airlines livery as an example) doesn't utilize the lower DU at all, unless there's a failure of another display. The intro manual goes into a little more detail about the various options that you can change.

Also - full names are required here in the forums. Please place your name in your posts in the future.

Kyle Rodgers

Really ? so how come pilots check full left, full right full, and rudder? checklist requires it. I had it before patch with ryanair livery

Really ? so how come pilots check full left, full right full, and rudder? checklist requires it.

They just run the yoke through the full range of motion.

I had it before patch with ryanair livery

Then change the option back, as I mentioned earlier. How to do this is in the intro manual.

Kyle Rodgers

Okay I've checked default PMDG livery plane and I see that hydraulic thing, but not in my ryanair livery provided from you. I am at intro manual but can not find the solution for my problem

Okay I've checked default PMDG livery plane and I see that hydraulic thing, but not in my ryanair livery provided from you. I am at intro manual but can not find the solution for my problem

Search for "side by side" as I'd mentioned earlier.

Kyle Rodgers

I am at intro manual but can not find the solution for my problem

the solution is on page  0.00.84  of  the introduction manual, you need to make  the changes  in the fmc   to solve your issue also you need  to add your signature   to your signature  block   saves  you typing your name all the time

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg