Sign in to follow this  
kevinfirth

UK Airspace Project

Just place them in the active scenery folder, theyre separate just because theyre the most optional ones that people may not want to use :) K

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Good job ... I've been working on the whole of the UK for about a year but its stalled due to the lack of time at the moment, its almost done, may complete over the winter.

The plan is or should I say was, to re-write the whole world to correct data (I'm 70% of the way working through about 500,000 lines of code).

Will release when done.

Keep up the good work.

Rich

Good job ... I've been working on the whole of the UK for about a year but its stalled due to the lack of time at the moment, its almost done, may complete over the winter.

The plan is or should I say was, to re-write the whole world to correct data (I'm 70% of the way working through about 500,000 lines of code).

Will release when done.

Keep up the good work.

Rich

Updates to UK airspace files since July2015 are in progress, and will include the following changes listed here: http://flightsimscenery.blogspot.co.uk/

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

If I have the italian version of IGIMI how can i use your version? Is not possible to merge the project?

Thanks

I see that you invert all original MSL in AGL why?