Sign in to follow this  
chrisil

PMDG Operations Center app

I have installed 737 NGX Through a disc installation.

tired looking at how to download liveries but it says I need the PMDG Operations center app which is located at the start menu.

I am using windows 8 and can not find this app anywere.

can you help please.

The operation centre  came  with the download  version of  the ngx sp1d so you going to have to wait  till they release the download  sp1d  from where ever  you had bought the disk from. You should still be able  to download the liveries  from your disk though and  for your information you need to add your full name  to your signature  block

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I have spent good money on PMDG 737NGX disk so why can't download more liveries ? It worked before why did they take it away? Come on you guys GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER !!!!

You went get far with that kind of response

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

I have spent good money on PMDG 737NGX disk so why can't download more liveries ? It worked before why did they take it away? Come on you guys GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER !!!!

Before you keep shouting  have you bothered to check the avsim library  there are some good  ones  there to download. Or  you wait  till your able  to upgrade to the sp1d. This is why I always buy the download  version for :P.  And its a general rule in here to sign your full name  in your signature  block

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg