Sign in to follow this  
rerradem

Some Instruments stop working after upgrade to 2.93

Hi all,

Cannot find any related topics so here goes.

Used v 2.92 and no problems with instruments when flying (FSX using 2 networked PCs).

After upgrade to 2.93 all looked fine but then found that some times some of the instruments eg clock, Alt,HSI and some

other ones, stop working.I have to close the prog and restart to make them working again. Otherwise all working fine.

Just a nuisance when some instrmnts stop working on a final (lucky it is a Sim).

Hope some Guru can give me some advise.

Thanks an cheers from Down Under

Richard

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi all,

Cannot find any related topics so here goes.

Used v 2.92 and no problems with instruments when flying (FSX using 2 networked PCs).

After upgrade to 2.93 all looked fine but then found that some times some of the instruments eg clock, Alt,HSI and some

other ones, stop working.I have to close the prog and restart to make them working again. Otherwise all working fine.

Just a nuisance when some instrmnts stop working on a final (lucky it is a Sim).

Hope some Guru can give me some advise.

Thanks an cheers from Down Under

Richard

There have been no changes made to the FSX Interface or any networking. The majority of the changes are new EFIS instruments.

What do you mean by 'stop working'? Do you get an error message?

What else has changed in your setup?

Thanks for come back on this, appreciated,

Nope, no networking problems As mentioned, all instruments working ok at start up and during flights.

But intermittently  some gauges do not respond to changes during flight eg RPM not responding to increase or decrease of throttle. Clock stops running in comparison to FSX clock. Needing a restart on the second PC of the panelbuilder prog.(Operation-Start) to rectify this. NO error messages

As far as my setup, nothing changed but the installation or upgrade to v.2.93

Thanks

Richard

Hi

OK, there seem to be no solution to my problem. I Just have to revert back to v. 2.92

Cheers

Richard

Sorry that I couldn't help. But we had no other reports about the issue you are experiencing.

Not to worry Mate,

Thanks for showing interest in my questions. I just go back a version which worked just fine and I do like flying with simplugins gauges.

Cheers

Richard

Not to worry Mate,

Thanks for showing interest in my questions. I just go back a version which worked just fine and I do like flying with simplugins gauges.

Cheers

Richard

Just to continue this small problem. I have gone back to v. 2.92 and all OK. Still wanting to use the updated gauges in 2.93. So Tried a few things. The last was leaving v. 2.92 on the main PC(server) and installing 2.93 on the Client(gauges). No changes in the Networking. Been flying for a few days now and all gauges responding just fine, so no stopping of a few gauges anymore. Will keep an eye on this and hope this will hopefully solve my little problem.

cheers Richard