Sign in to follow this  
DanM

Radar Panel will not recognize the mouse

I have downloaded the latest 737NGX updates, I have Active Sky next installed now what?

When I go to the Radar Panel and try to select the gain, auto, test and etc. nothing happens.

I have searched the Forum and PMDG's Knowledge Base, but can't find a solution to my problem.

Please tell me what I am doing wrong!

Dan 

I have downloaded the latest 737NGX updates, I have Active Sky next installed now what?

When I go to the Radar Panel and try to select the gain, auto, test and etc. nothing happens.

I have searched the Forum and PMDG's Knowledge Base, but can't find a solution to my problem.

Dan 

Dan 

Does the mouse turn into a hand  when you hover over  any of  the buttons  on  the radar control panel,   and if  you press the test button you should see  the test being  carried out  on the display

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb/a109/weather-radar-troubleshooting.aspx

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Did you install the update over the top of the old installation, or did you uninstall/reinstall? If you didn't uninstall/reinstall, you'll need to do that.

Dan 

Full names in the forum, please.

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks so much for getting back to me guys , and for your quick response.

scandinavian13, that did the trick. 

Thanks again,

Dan

Have the same problem.

Can see wx knobs on the panel, but cant select them with my mouse!

Also cant see anything on the Display.

(I know how its works because the pmdg 777) 

Any solutions for this problem?

:rolleyes:

Can see wx knobs on the panel, but cant select them with my mouse!

Did  you use  the repair option  at all or  the full re install?   if  you just did  the repair option  than this is  the  cause of it, you need to do the full uninstall / reinstall option

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I used THE repair function, not the fulltime reinstall. I Will do that and let iT know today...

Thanks for it

I used THE repair function, not the full reiinstall. I Will do that today and let iT know.

Thanks for it

Does anyone know the control codes for the weather radar panel? I just instaled one on my aft electronics panel, but cannot fimd anything in the sdk for the button assingments. Is there a newer sdk for version SP1d?  Thanks, Larry

Larry Cox

Does anyone know the control codes for the weather radar panel? I just instaled one on my aft electronics panel, but cannot fimd anything in the sdk for the button assingments. Is there a newer sdk for version SP1d?  Thanks, Larry

Please only post in one location. It helps keep track of the responses.

Kyle Rodgers

Sorry for asking...

I don't live in this forum, only ask a question once every few months. What location would you like me to use???????

Larry Cox