Sign in to follow this  
lorenzog89

Beta testers wanted for FsPassengers 2015

CASE: Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 MB: Msi Z590 Tomahawk CPU: Intel i7 11700K RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 2400 MHz COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 HD: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB GPU: Nvidia (Asus A8G) GTX 1080 PSU: Cooler Master V750 FAN: Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB (x4).

302318.png     Lorenzo Guidotti

Interesting, i was a big supporter of Dan and FSP...but... the way he just abandoned his previous product and all his customers, nah, not interested, i have moved on from FSP, i won't be going back.

Ian R Tyldesley

Interesting, i was a big supporter of Dan and FSP...but... the way he just abandoned his previous product and all his customers, nah, not interested, i have moved on from FSP, i won't be going back.

My thoughts exactly. I bought FS Passengers about 4 or 5 years ago and had loads of problems with it in order to get it working at the time. I remember posting on their forums and being talked to very very rudely with my problem being completed ignored. I got it working in the end but literally no thanks to them (other forums helped) or the sour taste it left me afterwards.

I think it is a fun add-on but really Dan, paying customers should be treated with more respect.

I did a bit of research a few months back as I wanted to get an add on like fspassengers, I read some horror stories about the developer just basically abandoning everyone. When FSX steam dropped, he suddenly came out of the woodwork to update fspassengers to generate sales from that platform. Very shady, It really put me off. I purchased FSCaptain in the end and I love it!

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

Simmers should be supporting Devs that are active in the community and provide support. This charming fellow took his money and vanished..

ZORAN

It's worth noting when this particular developer disappeared and left customers out of pocket and product, he was actively developing freeware addons for the Orbiter space simulator.

Dan the man can keep FSP.  FS Captain is now the app of choice. Greed has made him surface, and I don't  give people like that the time of day.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.