Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Words I need to share with our Community

I can only think of giving you a huge thank you for your hard work. I am truly sorry to hear about your health issues - godspeed Tom, in its truest of meanings.

Mario Di Lauro

Shocked and upset to hear this. I have no words. 

very sorry to hear your news,words fail me,my farther had a similar problem,I would like to thank you for giving all of us Avsim a remarkable achievement you and your family should be very proud of it, keep strong and look after your self and your family

peter

Tom,

It's been an honor to be a part of AVSIM. I wish you the very best of luck, and I'll do my part to keep AVSIM the quality, reputable destination for all things flight sim it is.

I just froze while reading this. :( :(

Tom ,

Stay Strong and stay with the loved ones ! AVSIM comes later        

Tom, please fight this, go to every treatment center that might have idea, don't stop fighting this, do everything you possibly can to help yourself, I want to hear that you will try.  I had a teacher who had cancer twice, it came back when I had his class a couple of years ago, it developed in his liver, lungs, and bone marrow, they did an experimental treatment and he beat it, we want the same for you.

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Tom,

I will be praying for your strength. Thank you for your contributions to this website and our community of flight simulation.

Keith Guillory

Sad tidings!

Thank you Tom for all you have done for flight simulation and the community of simulaholics over the years.

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

Spend time with your family Tom...they need you now more than ever, as much as you'll need them.  Know that you have the support and prayers of many.  Take care of yourself.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Tom, I've known you a long time and I wish you nothing but the best, to enjoy your remaining time to the fullest and to thank you for all of the hard work, the dedication and the sacrifices over the years.

You can leave us proud of the part you played in turning AVSIM from a humble e-magazine into the foremost place in the World for flight simulator enthusiasts to gather and share their work.

That is quite an achievement and quite a legacy beyond that which you already created in your pre-AVSIM life.

I am deeply saddened to hear this news. Sir ... A very heartfelt "thank you" for all you've done for AVSIM and the flight sim community.

-- tazz

I cant believe I am reading this right now and very upset about it - shocked and wish you all the best and try to beat this 

Rich Sennett

This news has shocked and deeply saddened me. I really don't know what else to say, except......thank you for everything that you have done for the flight simulation community. We will endeavour to keep the flag flying, whatever the outcome. My best wishes to you and your family.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Tom

Thank you for this fantastic interface you have given to us flight simmers. With your unselfish work, this site has turned into more than any one would have guessed. I would only hope it will continue in your honour.

Take care to you and your family.

Thank you

Oh my God. My heart goes out to you and your family. We will keep you in our prayers.