Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Words I need to share with our Community

Tom,

So sorry to hear this news.

Please don't 'give up' - medics have been wrong about timelines before and the patient's own 'fight' makes a hell of a difference.

You have so much more to give.....

Best,

Toni.

I hope you can keep smile everyday even if the pain is hard and get the most from your entourage.

Thank' s for creating a wonderful community for Aviator dreamer.

Blue skies Tom

I'm so sorry to hear, Tom. Avsim has been my go-to source for FS content for many years. Thank you for all you've given to the community, and I wish you safe journey's ahead.

My deepest respect for everything you've done for the flightsimming community.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Wow

You are such a wonderful, selfless person.  Thank you so much for all of your contributions to the FS community.

I wish I could do something to help you.

So sorry to hear this, Tom. You have been the glue that held us all together. Peace.

Tom,

Very sorry to hear this. Thank you for your generosity and dedication to our hobby.

Best wishes and prayers to you and your family.

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus ▪︎ Intel i9-12900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 4090Ti ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo ▪︎ Windows 11 Home ▪︎ 3x Western Digital Black SN850 2TB NVME SSD ▪︎  ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair HX1000 Platinum PSU ▪︎ Fractal Design Meshify 2 ATX Case

Although not as active as many in the simulator or on your forum, it's a ritual with me to look at the site and the forum every morning. IOW the forum has become a part of my life. I'm certain it will continue. When you consider what you've done, know that you've started something special for many of us. Best wishes to you and your family in this fight. Prayers your way.

AMD 3800X, Gigabyte Radeon 5700XT, AS Rock X570 Phantom Gaming 4, 32mb 3600 ram

Thank you Tom for all that you have done.  I wish you and your family peace of mind.

Sad to hear the news,

Gnacino

Dear Tom,

without a doubt you and with you the avsim site has been the most important contribution to FS hobby over the years. For all those years and hopefully in the future to come you have been a homing beacon. You all wasys know where to go when lost in digital FS space.

I ams sure that i fall short in words of thanks and wishes of good luck and prayers for your health non the less let me try in saying them all at once

I wish you have had better news to share, i wish you all the best, thanks for all that you gave to us and i pray that you will be all right.

best regards

leon

It is with honnor  that i would like to propose the next RTW race to be flown in your name.

There are few words, if any, that encompass the feeling one gets when hearing this sort of news.

I can only imagine what you are going through, and wish you all the best as you now try to ignore us and be with loved ones.

Thank you for all your work.

Prayers and thoughts go with this, of course.

A cliche, but true nevertheless - words fail at news like this.

Tom, I'd like to join the many others who've offered you a heartfelt THANK YOU for what you've done and for the community you've built.  May you find peace in whatever time remains to you.

Scott

Although am taking a break from flight simulation, the moment I read your news I first of all just wanted to say thank you so much for this resource you created for people of like minds.

I hope above all else that the prognosis is wrong but at the very least I wanted to help celebrate what you've created and will leave behind if the worst comes to the worst.