Sign in to follow this  
shawnlund

Just a thought/request

I run many different screen setups with Simplugins in my generic cockpit depending on what I happen to be flying at the time. Some of the physical gauge cutouts end up empty when I use certain configurations. I was thinking that if you could add a few placeholders for us cockpit builders to use that would simulate a hole in the panel or a unoperable gauge cover or possibly a carbon fibre cover? Personally I like the idea of a hole showing through the dash with a few wires etc hanging about : )

air_product.jpg

Capture.jpg

DSCN2171_Medium.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I like it! I can provide an instrument cover where you can change the image. This way you can make it look like anything you want.

That's great Reinhard, I love the customer service you guys supply, top notch for sure. Would it be to much to ask for the ability to be able to save a few different cover designs? Either way, thanks for considering my suggestion, much appreciated.

Shawn

It would work on a per instrument/per panel basis. You would add multiple of the 'blank' instruments and change the image on it. This would then stay with this particular panel. On a different panel you could have different 'blank' instruments. I could provide some images to get started.