Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Beta range.....

OK...not a screenshot of a turboprop slowing down...but it's a "Beta" just the same, hehe.

FGtqgk.jpg

Beta Cargo rocketing out of KATL...on a "beta" flight.  As soon as I get the PMDG installer for repackaged repaints working (service ticket in with them now), I'll package it up and send it to my test pilots to iron out the issues with the paint.  :wink:

I think the photo-tail came out good on this one. (although the only photo part is the blue background that I borrowed from the Atlas project..the Groupo Beta and the stripes are hand made)

JVNWPm.jpg

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

one more as i wrap up the flight...

2TvgOp.jpg

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Very nice...must have!

HLJAMES

one more as i wrap up the flight...

Looks spiffy Steve!  And here I thought all along that Beta was a fictitious airline until I looked it up on Wikipedia.

Brazilian Express Transportes Aéreos...which will make for some nice flights in South America

Chris Sunseri

Very nice...must have!

thanks HL!  i think its a nice livery...and cargo to boot  :lol:

Looks spiffy Steve!  And here I thought all along that Beta was a fictitious airline until I looked it up on Wikipedia.

Brazilian Express Transportes Aéreos...which will make for some nice flights in South America

Thanks Chris.

yeah she's real cargo airline....they fly mostly DC8's...but i thought we needed another South American carrier to fly :smile:   

I may have to let you manually install it if i cant get the package tool working...I'll see if i get a reply tonight, its not hard to copy and mod the aircraft.cfg.

besides, i'm having a blast with the name! :lol:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Lovely....  is that default ATL?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Lovely....  is that default ATL?

Thanks Ryan!

That is Imagine Sim's KATL...they made a P3d installer for it and I have to tell you it looks really good for older payware!  Frames are no problem on my machine (4790K), and it was a gem to find.

I had it installed in FSX eons ago...found the website to get the free P3d installer here: http://www.imaginesim.com/katl01.htm

If you had it previously I highly recommend getting it for P3d, can't wait to see what they do when they get the new version out!

I was surprised to see that it has the new Intl Terminal built out and the AI Intl flights will go out of there...very nice surprise!  Of course the 5th runway is there as well, and if you're flying an Airtran flight (in FS only now they are dead)...make sure to land almost exclusively on that 5th runway.  

I flew them weekly for years in and out of KATL, and I can count on 1 hand how many times we landed on a runway other than that one....guess our exterior paint color did not match 99% of the "other" airlines that fly out of there and they put us on the furthest runway from our gate.  :lol:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg