Sign in to follow this  
MM

PNG Tour #5 – Mineral Wealth in the Central Highlands

Trying to take Roman's job Nick? Terrific presentation! :good:

How long does it take for 'smug' to wear off after buying an EV?

"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled". Whoever said it wasn't wrong!

davehesterstoragewars.jpg

YUUUUP !!! Nick can have the job! :LMAO:  Yes I have been lacking doing the pireps. Spent the last few hours changing my screenie program & modifier. (PicPic w/ integrated InfranView using command line options in PicPic) Also changed my photo hosting to Dropbox, hopefully it will not resize & mod the photo between the host and here as Photobucket did. Also made 4 new cameras for better photo grabbing ease. Time for a libation! 

It was nice to have a new victim during our Saturday Soiree's. Here's Roger showing us how to turn the DC-3 while following Mike on short final.

Screen_03212015_142948.jpg?dl=0

Ron planting it just short of the numbers while the high humidity causes vortex's during the flare.

Screen_03212015_143120.jpg?dl=0

Another view of the otters with the photobomb!

Screen_03212015_143740.jpg?dl=0

The scenery was real nice!

Screen_03212015_150801.jpg?dl=0

Yes Ron, it could be a Massey Ferguson but we're here to fly!

Screen_03212015_160006.jpg?dl=0

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

It was nice to have a new victim during our Saturday Soiree's. Here's Roger showing us how to turn the DC-3 while following Mike on short final.

Screen_03212015_142948.jpg?dl=0

Screen_03212015_142948.jpg?dl=0 = Dropbox no workee :( 

"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled". Whoever said it wasn't wrong!

(PicPic w/ integrated InfranView using command line options in PicPic)

I have no idea what any of that means!    Doesn't really look like I'm qualified for the permanent job then..... I'm just an amateur :P

Yeah I noticed that.. Why I have no clue..It uses the same type links as Nick & Mike.. ????

The way I post the Dropbox pics is:

1.  In Dropbox, right-click pic, then "Share Dropbox link" (pastes it into clipboard)

2. In forum post, Insert Image

3. Paste Dropbox link into URL box

4. Replace "www" with "dl"

Does that help?

Nick!  as i said the job is yours!  it was the www vs. dl - Thanks!

The command line works like this.. Many screenshot programs can grab the active window but i seem to take too many pictures of the darn GPS or Radio Stack alone. PicPic is nice because of it's settings, first of all I can (through FSUIPC) set PicPic to grab a shot with complex joystick button(s) or keyboard. It just grabs a "printscreen" of all the monitors then through it's settings sends it to InfranView where it crops it only to the main FS window getting rid of the title & menu bar along with the lower announcements. (brake, P brake, slew, pause, crash etc..)  It then sends it to where I want automatically making it a .jpg w/ a slight sharpness to get rid of the .jpg blurriness that occurs. In another option I can have it auto uploaded to dropbox right after it gets done processing. A little buggy, needs work, rather be flying. 

/clippaste /crop=(1443,62,1357,684) /sharpen=15 /jpgq=100 /convert=D:\My Pictures\FS_SCREENSHOTS\PP_OUTPUT\FS Screen $U(%m %d %Y___%H%M%Sz).jpg /killmesoftly

Off to catch up w/the photos from Mustique Mystique  :Black Eye:

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

I can see a rod being made, but for whose back? :unsure: