Sign in to follow this  
thepitts

Mr Allensworth.....a word from the X-Plane Community

Dear Mr. Allensworth,

I have read with dismay the news on the front page of the site. I don't know you personally only through your site and occasional messages on the forums.

Your site is magnificent and has always been my first choice for information on Civil Flight Simulation matters. Any forum messages have been firm and fair when needed, informative at other times. You have in recent times provided space for X-planers to discuss matters away from  the sometimes overbearing moderation of other sites.

You have one last great challenge ahead of you. I wish you personally and those nearest to you all the best and whilst I and my fellow X-plane simmers, and every other platform the site caters for, have functioning memory cells your spirit will be remembered.

TIM

(PS moderators if this is incorrectly posted please move as necessary)

Tim,Thank You for bringing this to our attention,I wish You All The Best Tom  in your fight and really admire Your Courage.

God be with You.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Mr. Allensworth,

What you've given us through Avsim is a place to gather, and learn about our favorite hobby.

Thank you for that! Its where I come to everyday for the last 10 years or so.

Please know that all possible good wishes from all of us here are coming your way in your fight.

Tom