Sign in to follow this  
RexGrant

Back in the airways even with my dementia But my focker is out of reach

Hi all

I have amazed myself ,What with the help of AVSIM members I have recalled most of my past knowlage of Microsoft Flight Simulator  but the part of my brain that lets me lern new ways is out of reach. I can fly the small planes  useing Microsoft flight planners on ILS and free flight following.But my downloaded focker as got me beat. I can not Set it up for use on my PC it is loaded into FSX airplanes and can load it in Current Aircraft But no way can I understand how to set it up for a flight.Load the diferent windows in the cabin. I have realy tried, but I just can not cope with all the instuctions.my brain just wont accept them into my memory. But once they are set up I can still remember how I used to Fly Project Focker in FS2004.

Can I pay for a FSX expert to enter my PC with team Viewer and set it up for me.

Best regards

Rex.

What "FOKKER" have you downloaded?  Freeware...Payware??

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Looks like a great aircraft.  Sorry, I don't have it.  When you say you are trying to set it up for a

flight, do you mean getting the FMC and all the stuff programmed in, along with all of the

start up procedures?  I'm hoping someone who has this aircraft will jump in and give you

a hand. 

Good luck, Rex! ^_^

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Looks like a great aircraft.  Sorry, I don't have it.  When you say you are trying to set it up for a

flight, do you mean getting the FMC and all the stuff programmed in, along with all of the

start up procedures?  I'm hoping someone who has this aircraft will jump in and give you

a hand. 

Good luck, Rex! ^_^

Hi again  yes it came with lots of things to do and setup as you say . If there is one thing I have lernt with age and my problems is patience,and the ability to accept mental defeat with grace :P

regards and thank you

Rex