Sign in to follow this  
chiozza

Another A.T Issue

Now when I load the 777 it goes full throttle. Never did it before. Reinstalled same thing.. Geez this is just not worth 90 bucks and the headaches.. No more for me...BTW does not do it on any other aircraft. Works fine. I feel like the Commodore 64 years. Nothing worked. But that was expected.

Never read that before in any of their bug threads. Fair to say its your set up more than likely ..

I doubt you will get much help telling them its not worth the money?

I would start with your hardware set up. Are your controllers calibrated, are you using payware FSUIPC?

ZORAN

Sorry for the rant but it ended up being "panel state". I have never saved a panel at full throttle. It had to get corrupt and the odd thing is the default load did the same thing. I loaded the short haul and it stopped. Have no idea...Leave it to me. I even went and bought a new joystick!