Sign in to follow this  
Driver170

New purchase for my NGX

Hello Avsim :) I have to say this improves the realism and makes part of the preflight alot quicker when setting the FMS up :) 

Photo%2018-03-2015%2010%2005%2037.jpg

Photo%2018-03-2015%2010%2005%2010.jpg

Vernon Howells

Love your set up Vernon, good for you  :smile:

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Holy crap! I thought I was a serious simmer :S  Your setup puts my dodgy Logitech controller to shame.

That throttle quadrant looks... slightly inaccurate. Why couldn't they have bought some flat buttons for a/t disconnect. Maybe a better decal for the stab trim, and some detents for the start levers. Stab trim cutouts also supposed to have guards on them. If they've gone through that much trouble to produce a quadrant, you'd think they'd spend some time on getting the aesthetics right.

oh well. Love your setup. You must be mega rich to be buying all these things. Do you intend on becoming a pilot Vernon?

Brian Nellis

Brian Nellis

Looks nice! Nice setup there! However, for someone on a slightly smaller budget who already owns an iPad, this is a great alternative which also improves realism and fun:

http://www.virtualavionics.com.br/produto.php?PRO_RowID=3

But of course, a "real" CDU is even better...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Yeh i could of spent an extra £1800 to have it more in depth with detail like the motorized wheel etc but its good enough for me and within budget, gets me away from my dodgy saitek controller lol

Next stop is the pedestal :)

Well i would love to but i'm happy with my setup! Plus i can have a few beers at the weekend when flying lol

I'm in a high paid job so nothing else to spend my money on. No kids either :) just a girlfriend but she understands all this :)

Vernon Howells

Hi vernon

Have same setup as you from jetmax, intrested to know, what mcp/efis you are useing

Mine is goflight, can this be used ok with 737ngx, also i use prosim, do you know if it

Is compatable with ngx

Thanks

Mhazy

Mike hazzledine

Hi, i'm not too sure about that. Best to check on flightdeck solutions website or email steve or peter. I'm looking into getting it aswell after i get the pedestal. Great products i have to say. I wouldn't look anywhere else!

Vernon Howells

Great job Vernon!

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Yes, cool. Keep up the good work brother.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com