Sign in to follow this  
rservice

operations center problems

I'm having trouble downloading  liveries with the operations center. I've redownloaded the 777LR/f but still having problems. Has the operations center software been modified? I'm using OS 8.1. Any help appreciated

Ron

Ron Service

The OC has its own update checker and will keep itself current.  What is the problem you are having?

Dan Downs KCRP

The message says there was an unknown error downloading the list of liveries. This message also occurs on the 737ng .

Ron

Ron Service

The message says there was an unknown error downloading the list of liveries. This message also occurs on the 737ng .

Ron

I've had issues with the OC (though not the same you're having) while not running it as an administrator. Could this be it?

Walter Meier

Ron

The OC starts with data of available downloads based on last session, and only downloads the thumbnails and updates to the list during the active session.  I'd open a trouble ticket with PMDG Product Support describing the steps you take that lead to the error and the wording of the error.  They can get you repaired faster than I can.

Post back the steps PMDG had you take to get running.

Dan Downs KCRP

Is there a way to check if any new liveries have been added without using the OC

Ron

Ron Service

Is there a way to check if any new liveries have been added without using the OC

Ron

The list of liveries from PMDG is relatively static, and the OC is the only way to check what's available.

Dan Downs KCRP