Sign in to follow this  
JJJackson

No option for downloading liveries in my

As the topic says. No option for downloading liveries in my, Operations Center. How do I solve that problem?

As the topic says. No option for downloading liveries in my, How do I solve that problem?

No option for downloading liveries in my ________ ? Not sure I follow.

Also, full names in the forum, please.

Kyle Rodgers

I want to download liveries to my 737 and 777 base/expansin packages. The add-ons are instlled and registered.

I open the Operations Center, select a product (PMDG 777 för P3D), I expand the menu on the left side. It says:

PMDG 777-200L/F

Expansions

PMDG 778-300ER

I I remember correctly from my former installation (I have had to reinstall my P3D and all add-ons) I had more options and among them the option Liveries and from there I could choose lots of optional liveris to my installed 737/777.

Or, am I doing something wrong.

Jack J Jackson

the Swede in Spain

Jack, after selecting the product from that drop down list (for example PMDG 777 P3D), you should have a menu that includes Livery Manager, Livery Download, Documents, etc.  If you do not see this make sure you have selected the correct product/platform from the product list.

Your memory is probably correct. Possible problems include a problem with your installation.  In the product drop down list, the OC will list items installed slightly bolder/brighter font than items not installed.  You should see this.  Do the products launch okay in P3D?  If not, try running the installer repair option. 

Do not hesitate to open a trouble ticket at PMDG Product Support if you have installation problems.

Dan Downs KCRP

Sorry to say, but the product opens fine in P3D, it tells me my product is registered and runs OK. I have rerun the installer BUT there is NO repair option to choose! Should I unregister the products and reinstall them?

PS! Problem solved by reinstalling the products.

Jack J Jackson

Interesting, I just ran my PMDG 777 for P3D installer and it provides three options: Modify, Repair or Remove.

Dan Downs KCRP