Sign in to follow this  
Guest United

Ronald Reagan Passes Away

Guest 737NGCapt

This is a tragic day for all of American. America will forever miss you. Rest in peace, Mr.Reagan. AJ LongResearch and Marketing VP - Hyperion Airwayshttp://www.HyperionAirways.com"E.T.O.P.S. - Engines Turn or Passengers Swim"VATSIM Miami ARTCC Air Traffic Controller

Guest Coneman

I actually feel like shedding a few tears. The flag is up.Todd

I am saddened by the passing of the greatest President of my era, but feel really lucky and privileged to have lived under his Presidency (and Governorship). I doubt if we will see another like him in my lifetime! He was trully a one of a kind!GODSPEED MR. PRESIDENT!

Pete S.

10th gen CPU I7-10700K, MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge MB, RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB-DDR4 3600, 

2X 1TB Sabrent Rocket Q M.2 Nvme SSD. Enermax RGB CPU Liquid Cooler.(Still waiting on Evga RTX 3080 Video)

What a fitting coincidence that he passed away on the anniversary of the D-day invasion.He was the Greatest !Michael J.

I will never forget what you did for THIS Country. God Speed and may the hands of God give you your proper Altitude! Stan

I agree with many on this thread. He was truly a great President. I am proud to have lived under him as a President. I will miss him greatly and remember him fondly.

Guest Neil

God speed Mr. PresidentYou will will be missed Sir.Deepest Regards

Guest simtim

Dear Mr. President,I too was too young to vote when you took office. But you were always there as a great leader for our country and the world.When the Challenger was lost, you consoled us. When the mighty Soviet Union threatened us, you told them to "tear down this wall." And when you were shot, you joked with us. Everyone liked you, regardless of the political differences. You were truly The Great Communicator.Both of my own grandparents passed away as a result of alzheimer's, and so I have a heartfelt sympathy for the Reagan family and particularly Nancy.Naming an airport and aircraft carrier after you will not do justice to your legacy. Rest in peace, many salute you.- Tim

Guest Jay Otts

So many great words have already been posted that I don't know how I could express my feelings any better. The last post with Mr. Reagan's farewell overlaid on a picture of not only the capital of The United States of America, but the capital of the free world preceeded by the words of others is a touching tribute to a great man.There is no doubt that he was one of the greatest presidents to lead and bless our country, as well as the world. I agree that he rekindled a dying patriotic flame and a belief for what the Constitution and the Bill of Rights stand. May history ensure that his ideals are never forgotten.Jay Otts http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/78995.gif

Guest lmbj71

He was my favorite. He will always be. May he rest in peace. Good night sweet prince...LarryFort Worth, Texas

Guest Smashing Time

A salute to a real patriot. Thank you sir for a lifework of inspiration, duty, and moral leadership for this country.Rick Spork

Guest TPT82

I am truly at a loss for words. However, I felt the need to post something. I am honored that President Reagan was the first president that I was eligible to vote for. I am proud to have served in the Army while he was Commander in Chief. I will never forget his optimisim, patriotism, and his comittment to the cause of Freedom. God Bless you Mr President...Nick Ratkovic

The only thing that will do justice to his legacy is a continued vigilance to make sure the USSR never happens again.

Guest Philip Olson

I am very saddened to hear the news that Ronald Reagan has passed but in some ways very happy to hear that his suffering is over. This was a man that I truly had respect for. I have made two posts on this forum stating my respect for someone who has passed, Richard Harvey and now Ronald Reagan, both great men, both whom I will miss terribly. In many ways one reminds me of the other in terms of their courage and strength of will. My condolences go out to Mr. Reagans family, friends and everyone around the world that looked up to this giant of a man. Mr. President God speed, and thank you.Philip Olsonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg