Sign in to follow this  
maxhades

Winds aloft

Hi

Got the latest SP 1C but have some troubles with winds and Active sky next! I know this is not a problem with the plane itself but sometimes windchanges gives me hard and aprupt nose pitch up for a second! What i want to say is, i don't have this with the PMDG 777 which smoothed this out via FMC option!

Any idea or an option for SP2?

Sorry for my english :unsure:

Cheers

Max

Got the latest SP 1C

The latest SP is SP1d. You can get it by logging into your account at precisionmanuals.com, finding your original NGX order, and downloading it from your original link.

I know this is not a problem with the plane itself but sometimes windchanges gives me hard and aprupt nose pitch up for a second!

Abrupt wind is occasionally realistic. As an example, the changing season here in the States usually brings some tough wind. You can also change your settings in ASN to help alleviate this.

What i want to say is, i don't have this with the PMDG 777 which smoothed this out via FMC option!

The 777 is a lot larger and heavier, which makes it a little less susceptible to wind. What FMC option are you referring to, anyway?

Cheers
Max

Full names in the forum, please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers

Sorry i mean SP 1D! I mean the Turb Mode Trigger. For me it helps a lot! I have testet many settings within ASN (Windturbulences, Turbulence effect in general, up and downdrafts...), but my posted problem is only solved when Winds aloft in ASN is disabled! Is there any recommend Settings for the PMDG and ASN?

Thanks

Max Haider

I mean the Turb Mode Trigger

Is this the option in the T7 FMC? If it is, where is it located within the FMC? How do you get there? FS Actions, PMDG Setup, etc. You know the routine.

Sorry i mean SP 1D! I mean the Turb Mode Trigger. For me it helps a lot! I have testet many settings within ASN (Windturbulences, Turbulence effect in general, up and downdrafts...), but my posted problem is only solved when Winds aloft in ASN is disabled! Is there any recommend Settings for the PMDG and ASN?

Thanks

Max Haider

Is this the option in the T7 FMC? If it is, where is it located within the FMC? How do you get there? FS Actions, PMDG Setup, etc. You know the routine.

Guys,

This isn't to smooth things out. This is a trigger for auto throttle response. If you want to smooth things out, as I mentioned before, you need to do this in your weather program or FSUIPC.

Intro manual things here...  :wink:

Kyle Rodgers

If you want to smooth things out, as I mentioned before, you need to do this in your weather program or FSUIPC.
You didn't understand my post. If ASN or for that matter AS2012  is setup correctly, FSUIPC is not needed for wind smoothing. I was curious what the OP was writing about.

ok i misunderstood it! I try to figure out whats going wrong. I opened a ticket via Active sky support!

Anyway, does someone has a good setup (ASN) working with the PMDG!

THX

Max Haider

I usually turn all turbulence off, although lately I've been playing with low settings such as in the 25% range. So far no problems.

Dan Downs KCRP