Sign in to follow this  
hawk66

Majestic Q400 simulating failures

Hi,

I'm new to this forum, so hello everbody :)

I've also my first question ;): I've the Majestic Q400, standard edition....can I somehow simulating (random) failures - that is can I use the standard Prepare3d features for that ?

Or is this only be possible with the pilot edition ?

Thanks!

Hello and welcome aboard. Actually, by standard edition, I assume you mean pilot edition - which has no failure configuration. The newly-released Pro edition will  give you the failure system. Still trying to figure out how it works cuz I keep getting landing gear failures from the get-go.

AH! I think I found the answer to my above problem - it's in their documentation of course - have to check this out:

Gear pins There are 3 gear pins, which can be located in situ (in a bag behind the F/O seat), or installed outside in the aircraft gear. In the PILOT version, the pins will be placed in situ automatically once the electrical system is powered. In the PRO version and above the pins removal must be ordered from the FMS DATA- >SERVICES page. Failure to do so will result in the gear not retracting in flight.

Mario Di Lauro