Sign in to follow this  
mwilk

World of AI in v2.5

Hello,

I had World of AI traffic working in 2.4 with no problem but in 2.5 I have no traffic. I have the models in the simobjects/aircraft file and the .bgl's in the Scenery/world/scenery file, but I have no AI traffic. Is there an entry that needs to be made in the simobjects.cfg? Thanks in advance.

NAX669.png

hello! put a folder into the simobjects folder, that is called, for example: "aitraffic".

into this folder, put all your ai traffic.

after, in: "c: / programData / Lockeheed Martin/ Prepar3D v2, open the "simobjects.cfg" archive, and put this:

[Entry.9]
Path=SimObjects\aitraffic.

(for me is the entry.9, maybe for you is another number of entry).

and all is done!

i hope you see your traffic.

(of course, your flightplanns all them in scenery/world/scenery)

holds!

Worked like a charm. Thanks very much for your help.

NAX669.png

Well,

I spoke too soon. I just loaded up a flight from ENVA to EKCH. I'm using Orbx EU Norway. When I loaded the flight there was no World of AI traffic, just default traffic. The problem is, I have removed the default traffic.bgl from the scenery/world/scenery folder so I'm not sure how I would get default traffic. Any help would be appreciated.

NAX669.png

Don't know how or why but it's fixed.

NAX669.png