Sign in to follow this  
yorgosGK

Thought I would share my P3D v2.5.12944 settings

GTX980 + 4790K as well as other users hope you can test and comment!

Just a note...I am going through settings fast so I can keep it as short as possible for a small upload....just pause the video if your duplicating lol!

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

GTX980 + 4790K as well as other users hope you can test and comment!

Nice video George almost the same settings as me - especially rex settings but no gpu over clocking - been tinkering with NI - so give yours a go see what happens - thank you

Rich Sennett

Nice video George almost the same settings as me - especially rex settings but no gpu over clocking - been tinkering with NI - so give yours a go see what happens - thank you

You know what, I was always like you, but since I didn't get an over-clocked card I gave it some more juice....nothing the 980 can't handle, however.

Also I have been monitoring temps and they are almost identical as stock...Gives me great smoothness

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

You know what, I was always like you, but since I didn't get an over-clocked card I gave it some more juice....nothing the 980 can't handle, however.

Also I have been monitoring temps and they are almost identical as stock...Gives me great smoothness

With my Titan really not much to gain by over clocking it and also selling it to get a Titan X -  I feel its best for the future owner as this card is rock solid performer in P3D and dont want to mess it up as I have done this to other cards in the past and it did not work out to good lol - George one other thing I noticed in NI still getting jaggies with stock 300 extra on the graphic panel lines other than that all is great - did a new profile but doesnt seem to be taking - have to figure out why - thanks

Rich Sennett

Hey thanks for sharing, I tried it out and liked the settings a lot with my 4790k and GTX770, and think it even looks better as well.

In regards to the tesselation and texture resolution, is there any benefit to having them higer with FTX Global sceneries?

This is a sensible guide to setting up P3d 2.5 and it might make sense to consider it as a sticky.

Posted and liked. Thanks for sharing.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Thanks for sharing - I've just moved up to identical hardware.  My settings are close to this, not identical, but I'll give them a try.  Especially interested to give NI another chance.