Sign in to follow this  
SKEWR

nvwgf2um.dll crash

Jim, the DX10/11 in use in Gorky's problem with the Milviz Phantom is my custom rendering system for cockpit lighting and for the config manager UI. It would be correct to say that its DX11 interacting with DX9. FSX is still rendering its scenery and aircraft etc with DX9/10. The 2 run side by side quite happily on most systems.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

I understand. Your program still cannot run in DX11 mode even though you developed your product for DX11. This could be the OP's problem and reason for this module to crash. It's a rare crash and one of the reasons it was not included in the AVSIM CTD Guide.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Lol...uh...a bit of a mix up it seems. The OP's problem is not what I am referring to, its to this reply: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/465122-nvwgf2umdll-crash/#entry3205478

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

Yes, we are trying to fix the OP's issue(s) and many tag on to the same topic and do not start a new one causing all kinds of problems and wrong advice for the OP. I should have split these posts into two different topics a long time ago to avoid confusion.

Apologize for furthering the confusion.

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Uninstalled Realtek. Crash still occurs.

Default fsx config. Crash still occurs.

Completed a flight from lszh to OMDB but suffered OOM on landing using DX 9 (using PMDG 777)

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

(Just in case others have the same issue)

Problem: FSX crashes appearing to suffer a driver crash.

Solution

1) Uninstalled Realtek driver

2) Uninstalled GEForce Experienece I think this is/was the problem. Flying as normal. No crash/no errors since.

Thanks for those who tried to help.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Had this crash several times with P3D 2.5 all within 15 or so minutes after taking off. Uninstalled Geforce Experience and completed a 2 hour flight with no crash. Fingers crossed!

I don't have the Realtek drivers installed but do have GEForce Experience and no CTD's with FSX/P3D. Strange. You would think this happens to everyone under the same scenario.

Best regards,

Submit News to AVSIM