Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

UTX V2 Update on new installer

Just a heads up Guys from Allen - getting closer will be worth the wait until then I will have to live without LC - Vector and beautiful lights

===============================================================================

Here is the update on V2.1.

We have been working on UTX USA V2.1 all week and only this product.    Mainly, we have been hand-editing the landclass for the largest US cities to make sure it is as good as it can be (especially NYC).   And, we updated the golf courses, parks and cemeteries using the latest available commercial data (adds about 15% more features).

We have just a few more minor reported things to clean up (hopefully today).   Once I have the OK from those that are testing the latest landclass, we will be ready to build the full installer.   The installer will take a couple of days to test because of all the platforms we have to support now.   After that, Flight 1 will need to wrap it with the Ecommerce package and change the website to support the new version.

Right now I am am trying to locate the PD3 V2.5 issue with the lighting interface and fix that.

We are getting very close.   Unless something unexpected happens, we should be able to get the product out about a week from today.

Rich Sennett

Excellent... great support from F1.  Also excited for the "surprise" from F1 over at their GTN forums

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Excellent... great support from F1.  Also excited for the "surprise" from F1 over at their GTN forums

Yes Ryan - good news - I was hoping for it to be done a bit sooner but will be a happy camper when its released - I don't think a lot of people know how good this product is as it is not marketed like the Orbx stuff and deserves to be spotlighted which I will do when I have this new version - wish I saved some shots that I had when it was in P3D 2.4 - didnt see this folder change by LM coming so I didnt think it was a problem deleting them before I installed 2.5

Rich Sennett

I'm really hoping GEX2 comes to P3D.... they're saying maybe with the entire world it would... that means higher priced though.

BTW I noticed GEX2 does an amazing job of putting AG houses exactly where there on the ground texture... not sure how they pulled that off.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |