Sign in to follow this  
d.woody

Problem with Ops Center

Ops center is not showing Livery Manager or Livery Downloader for 737NGX P3D. Does this mean there are no liveries available for the 737NGX? The 777 is showing both these options.

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

Does your OC recognize that you have the NGX installed in P3D?  If it does, the product drop down list will have installed products listed in whiter bold font than products available not installed.  Yes, the menu and livery for P3D are the same as FSX or FSXSE.

Dan Downs KCRP

I have the same problem except it says my installer is not for FSX:SE yet i have it downloaded and it works for FSX:SE

Tyler Younger

I have the same problem except it says my installer is not for FSX:SE yet i have it downloaded and it works for FSX:SE

Tyler Younger

Tyler, you don't have the same problem.  In fact, I'm not sure what your problem is just based on your description of the symptoms.  There are installers for P3D and for FSX/FSXSE.

Dan Downs KCRP