Sign in to follow this  
MarcoMK

747-400F night light problem

Dear fellow pilots and PMDG supper team,

Posting this on behalf of my grandpa which is even more crazy on flying and simming than myself since I got my PPL license.

The old man recently got himself a new PC with FSX and several new add-ons, and one of them is the 747. From the beginning he got the issue to be seen below. Landing lights on the 747-400 freighter model seems to be cut off.

Since he is not that technical, I tried several things with the hope to resolve the issue, unfortunately I have not succeeded this far... Reinstall of the 747 did not solve the issue, shifting textures from the passenger one (including alpha layers) to the freighter gave no luck, I'm out of options here.

He installed the 747x first, than the 800 expansion, and came accross this problem. Both default and add-on liveries states the same issue.

2015-2-19_16-12-41-464.png

Any clue on how I can help the old man?

Thanks gents!

Regards,

Marco

Proud PMDG supporter as well