Sign in to follow this  
Alti

Button Control version

Hello,

cant find an Button Version for the Dash to buy.

is this not planned?

Hello Bryan,

yes, the problem is "Windows7 Home premium" in german language.

with sp2 the vistazilator did not work.

for my PMDG737 and 777 i use only button Mode. the voice mode did not work in german system.

and i hate windows 8. sorry but i can not work with windows8. i hope its getting better with windows10.

i hope its getting better with windows10.

I'm running the Windows 10 beta now.

It's a 1000 times better than Windows 8.

It should be out this summer.

Like Windows 8, installing the English US pack should be no problem for everyone.

It probably won't happen due to insufficient time.

So disappointing but it is what it is. After figuring out how best to utilise FS2Crew with the NGX I was hoping to gain the same sort of immersion with the Dash8.

Voice control simply isn't possible for me due to noise constraints. Hope this doesn't lead to other products being solely voice control.

Fantastic product line though. Keep up the great work.

Steve Mac

I sure wish they would come out with a button control, I would buy it in a heartbeat. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I sure wish they would come out with a button control, I would buy it in a heartbeat. 

+++1

Well I decided to get the Voice version anyway, and am really starting to like it. Just requires a bit of study and going through the tutorials. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

For what it's worth, I too would snap up a button version! I am a victim of system mechanic! I plan to change PC in 12 months  A windows reinstall before is not an option with the number of sceneries and aircraft I have. I have bought button versions for PMDG 737, 777 and JS41. So my fingers are crossed.

Keith Giannoni

So why exactly do they not want to make a button version for this aircraft? I, like many others, prefer that to the voice system.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

So why exactly do they not want to make a button version for this aircraft? I, like many others, prefer that to the voice system.

Limited resources and time.  Each FS2Crew is very, very complicated to engineer.

However, the Dash 8 is pretty popular,  Perhaps I'll consider making a special button control version, a lite version with only 1 voice set.

Thanks, put me on the list if you do.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

+1 for a button control version.

My PC is in the sitting room, and most times I am not alone in this room. :wink:

Patric

Limited resources and time.  Each FS2Crew is very, very complicated to engineer.

However, the Dash 8 is pretty popular,  Perhaps I'll consider making a special button control version, a lite version with only 1 voice set.

Hi Bryan,

With the new pro version of the Dash 8 on the near horizon, I was wondering if you have further considered making a special ("LITE") button version.

Thanks