Sign in to follow this  
Alti

Button Control version

I already installed the voice control version (but not used it) .

Is a next to next installation possible and maybe a simple switch between both versions?

Or have i to uninstall the voice control first (or during the installation process)?

They exist together.

If you click the button labeled 'voice' on the FS2Crew main panel (accessible from the instrument panel menu for the Q400) it toggles between the two modes.

Thank you very much for the button version Bryan.

Only one flight so far, and I love it! :wub:

Rune B.

It should be in my account, but there is only file its end with "...Voice.zip" is this the new file?

Look inside the Zip file.

You'll see the Special Bundle Pack.

Thank you very much for the button version Bryan.
Only one flight so far, and I love it!

Glad you like it!  Spread the word!

Awesome job, Bryan.  Thank-You, Sir. It is much appreciated.

Craig

Look inside the Zip file.

You'll see the Special Bundle Pack.

Thank you Brian,

here is the Problem: There is nothing, that i can see, before download, that this file contains the button version.

yes sir, i can download it, and see into the zip file. but then i have one download counter gone away.

so i can read in my account: You can download this file 3 more times before it expires.

so its better for me to ask, before downloading. or you give these zip a better name like "2.0" .....

then also from me a big thank you for the button version!

i have byed the voice in may 2015, but i have NEVER NEVER NEVER used it. only i have tested it- one time.

i dont want to speak with my computer. id did not work fine for me, and there are many problems to speak english with an german computer system. so i must say: i love FS2crew, but i never will  buy in future  an version that was have "voice only".

greetings from Austria, Alti

Great news on the release Bryan and thanks for taking the time to add the button version, like others I would love to be able to use the voice versions of all of your products but my environment just doesnt allow for it, so a big thanks once again!

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

Great news on the release Bryan and thanks for taking the time to add the button version, like others I would love to be able to use the voice versions of all of your products but my environment just doesnt allow for it, so a big thanks once again!

You're welcome!

hi Bryan, great work. is there a tutorial for the button version out there? i installed it but cant get it to work properly. it would be nice to have a step by step tutorial for that specific version. thx again for your time and work. 

henry

It's all written down in the accompanying Manual. There is a Voice tutorial, followed by a Button tutorial. It's pretty easy to follow. If you need to ask more, please feel free to PM me.

THANK YOU BRYAN

I've been disconnected from my simulator for over a year :( however I do log in from time to time to see what's cooking. I'm very, actually extremely happy that you took the time out of your busy schedule to create a Button Edition for this great airplane. It's awesome that you listen to your faithful customers. I absolutely despise talking to my computer, I talk enough as it is :) Now with this button edition I'll be able to enjoy the Q just like I enjoy the NGX, Airbus and the mighty J41, with a simple press of a button.

Thanks again

Reik Namreg