Sign in to follow this  
Huskerwr38

Can't set gauges at very top of screen

I am trying to set a few of my gauges near the very top of the screen, however, its not possible to put them there cause they snap back down about half inch. Any way around this?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Even though they appear to be round, the instruments are actually square and have an invisible background on it. The size of this is different for different instruments. The positioning is basically limited by the top of the windows desktop and by moving the instruments all the way to the top they might indeed look to be down because of the invisible background/window is on the top edge.

Which instruments are you referring to? I could make the background window tighter which would allow you to move them closer to the top.

I downloaded the demo and used the default gauges.  Thanks for the replay. 

Is it possible to rotate the gauges?

No, you cannot rotate the gauges. Just moving them around and changing size using the wheel mouse.

By the way, I can get the default gauges very close to the top of the screen, within a 1/16".

1/16" of an inch?  I would say it's about 1/4" of an inch for me which leaves a huge gap between the bezel and the gauge.  

Okay, I see. I don't have the bezels turned on, and when I do the gap is the same.  Thanks for your help.  

Hi, if you have another monitor plugged into your PC and display you gauges on it, you can drag your monitor down what ever pixels you want and then you can move your gauges up as far as you need.

Right click on desktop and open Screen resolution. Drag your second monitor around, Apply and reopen Panel Builder. It will now know your total windows resolution combined.