Sign in to follow this  
soldano

morse code sound

I want to get rid of the morse code sound coming from NAV1.- I tried every button at the sound panel with no results, I need some help about the subject

Thanks  

There is a radio panel, maybe that's what you mean by sound panel.  There is a control for each NAV and there are controls for the ident tones.  Please refer to the FCOM if you are unsure of what each control manipulates.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks Dan

Yes I meant the radio panel, but I dont know which are the ident tones controls.- Are there those small  rotaries with arrows which turn lights on when pressed ?

What is FCOM ?

Thanks Dan

Yes I meant the radio panel, but I dont know which are the ident tones controls.- Are there those small  rotaries with arrows which turn lights on when pressed ?

What is FCOM ?

FCOM = Flight Crew Operations Manual. One of the large pdf's that came with your PMDG aircraft  :rolleyes:

Wills

What is FCOM ?

There are documents that PMDG provided with your NGX:  Introduction, Tutorial, FCOM, FCTM and QRH.  The last three were written by Boeing and licensed to PMDG for this product. It is worth your time to look at these and it is very important that you read the Introduction and fly the tutorial.

Dan Downs KCRP

I started a thread about this months ago. When I first installed the NGX I had this issue where it would still beep even when it wasn't lit or selected. After a re-install it solved my issue. This is assuming the OP isn't just confused about what to do....