Sign in to follow this  
zmak

Thai Creations -50%

9 hours left....

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Their Mumbai was so-so. It's better than default no doubt but a lot of details were missing that are crucial to an airport. Things like correct taxiways designators, stand numbers, etc. Plus, by the time Mumbai was released, it was already on the verge of being outdated (it now is totally outdated to the real world).

I could also never get any support from the developer since their product failed to work properly with ORBX Global & Vector. In the end, a forum user here went through the trouble of fixing the airport and making it at least compatible with FTX, so if anyone does pick up on Mumbai and has Global + Vector installed, you might wanna dig up an old thread about this product on the forum here and download the user fixed BGL since I doubt the developer will respond to any queries.

9 days left....

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I went to get their Sri Lanka airport...but its not out yet! Hmm...

Bandaranaike International Airport in Colombo 

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

How is Marcau scenery?  Looks good to me but want to hear from people before buying Marcau scenery.

Thanks,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

How is Marcau scenery?  Looks good to me but want to hear from people before buying Marcau scenery.

Thanks,

Aharon

I like it a lot: Detailed ground textures, city scape modeled, unusual taxiway layout (obviously!).

In fact I was pondering buying some of their other sceneries but could never pull the trigger on them. Macau is the scenery I would gladly "buy again if I had to".

+1 for ThaiCreations Macao ....one of the best Asian sceneries in my opinion.

Peter Schluter

I grabbed both Mumbai and Bangkok. Mumbai has serious elevation issues that make it non flyable if you have FTX global however after some research I found a fix on line requiring 2 bgls being over written but what a shame the dev wouldnt provide a patch. Im still having strange AI issues though so have to see whats going on there. Once fixed its defiantly worth the 50% off price tsg.

VTBD Bangkok is 25 mins from where I live and is Bangkok's second Internationale airport catering for budget airlines and that one is a no brainer being local and is nice scenery

ZORAN