Sign in to follow this  
Manuel777

PMDG B737-800 & 900

Hello my name is Manuel and I would like to know if any update for person the bought before 737NGX on a DVD  because I bought my  almost 2 years ago and I need to updated the new weather radar and all

the new changes for the B737-800 & 900 so i hope somebody can give a good new if PMDG has done something for all those cusomers that bought this airplanes on DVD, thank you very much have a great day.

Sincerely,

Manuel

Bottom line is, the good things come to those who are patient ...

The saying is that "good things come to those who wait." Nothing says you have to be patient while you wait, although I suspect you might get bonus points if you are. :BigGrin:

Walter Meier

The saying is that "good things come to those who wait." Nothing says you have to be patient while you wait, although I suspect you might get bonus points if you are. :BigGrin:

My ex-wife used to say "Those who whine will get absolutely nothin' at all" - yeah, guess you're right about those bonus points for waiting patiently!   :lol: