Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

A Southern Tiger

Rocketing out of the biggest airport in the south.....

NK9IoH.jpg

Bye bye Atlanta....

DL513n.jpg

Stone Mountain off the nose...

c8AQG3.jpg

Downtown Atlanta off the port side....

Vst9L8.jpg

Slipping behind the Tiger's tail....

b4vuHm.jpg

The Tiger looks good in P3d!  :lol:

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

One more.....LOVE metal!  Against the blue sky and the right angle...not a better looking livery.  :smile:

rdA30T.jpg

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Must have shiny new toy!

HLJAMES

I promised myself when the PMDG 777 was released for P3D that I wasn't going to buy it again. The more I've used P3D 2.5 recently and the closer it gets to the deadline for the sale price to expire, the more I wavered. Well, these pictures pushed me over the edge. It's downloading as I type this. I guess the family didn't really need to eat this week anyway!

NAX669.png

Thanks for the comments guys!

I promised myself when the PMDG 777 was released for P3D that I wasn't going to buy it again. The more I've used P3D 2.5 recently and the closer it gets to the deadline for the sale price to expire, the more I wavered. Well, these pictures pushed me over the edge. It's downloading as I type this. I guess the family didn't really need to eat this week anyway!

Hey Mike, I think you'll really like her in P3d...she just seems to run smoother and the cockpit shadows are awesome!

Send me a PM with an email address and I can send you a special paint you might like for her.  :wink:

To get this Tiger, just click the link in my sig and you'll have access to all the paints I've uploaded.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Steve,

PM sent. I bought the NGX for P3D when it came out and the performance was so good that I will more than likely switch to P3D permanently.

NAX669.png

Steve,
PM sent. I bought the NGX for P3D when it came out and the performance was so good that I will more than likely switch to P3D permanently.

Hey Mike, paintjob sent.  :wink:

I'm living in a hybrid sim situation myself but would like to eventually cut the FSX ties.  Right now there are a few planes I like to fly over there and quite frankly (knock on wood), I have FSX_SE purring very good and if nothing else, it keeps my skills up micro-tweaking in each sim. Hehe.

I still have a little time to decide if I want the NGX, as I have the ifly variety working very nice in FSX, and I don't fly the 737 all that much anyway.  I'm splitting my time between long/short haul with the Airbus being my short hauler so I can learn how to fly it as proficiently as the Boeings, so my 737 flights are not that frequent..."I'm takin' the 'Bus"  :LMAO:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg