Sign in to follow this  
byork

Maik Korolczuk, FS2Crew Team Member, RIP, German Wings Crash

The FS2Crew Team is in official mourning over the loss of fellow FS2Crew Team member, Maik Korolczuk, who died tragically in the recent German Wings crash in France.

Maik recently finished commercial pilot training and was working as cabin crew on board the ill fated flight.

Maik was very active with FS2Crew.

He was the European (German) First Officer voice for the PMDG 777 and Majestic Dash 8 versions of FS2Crew.

He was also an active beta tester for both products.

Next time you're flying with FS2Crew 777 or Dash 8 and you're using the European voice set, please take a moment to think of Maik.

10424343_898646860187387_498309169239096

This post has been promoted to an article

We the Majestic Software Team will be keeping his family and all others affected by this tragedy in our prayers, May his eternal SOUL Rest In Peace.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Bryan, I am so very sorry to hear about this. Maik was a great part of your beta team and he will be missed. My prayers go out to his family.

Jeff Gerbert

Condolences to all his friends,we are all one family

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Please let us know what funeral, memorial, or other services and remembrances we can provide from our community here. And certainly please provide our condolences and best to all his family and friends from the AVSIM Staff.

My sympathy to his family and friends, my thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

Steve.

While I never met Maik or even spoke with him, I cannot count the number of times his voice has guided me around the flight deck and made my awful flying somewhat bearable as a result. To lose someone so suddenly, so unexpectedly, is such an intense and painful loss.

My prayers are with his family, his friends and his colleagues.

Rest In Peace then soar with the Angels sir. You will be truly missed by so many. 

Froogle.

Please let us know what funeral, memorial, or other services and remembrances we can provide from our community here. And certainly please provide our condolences and best to all his family and friends from the AVSIM Staff.

Well said,Tom.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Bryan,

I was extremely saddened to hear this news today.  Please pass on my deepest of condolences to the family and your team.  

Jason

Very sad news indeed. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

Rick.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg