Sign in to follow this  
steve howlett

Maik Korolczuk RIP

Just found out that the guy who did the german 1st officer voice for FS2crew on the  PMDG777  was a flight attendant on the Germanwings Airbus that went down in france.

he also worked on the Majestic q400.very sad news particularly as he'd just finished his commercial flight training and looks like he was about to start a very exciting part of his life.

RIP Maik

steve

My heart felt condolences to his family and friends.

I remember the voice on PMDG B777...

It's very very sad.

Vips

Very sad to hear this...

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

thanks to the 2 people who bothered to say something.

I am actually ashamed that so few here responded.here was a fellow flightsimmer who worked for FS2crew(voice on European version of the PMDG 777)  and Majesticq400 and also was an amazing photographer with stunning pictures on Airliners.net and not one person from PMDG can utter a single word.

All i can promise is that i will never post here again.

steve

thanks to the 2 people who bothered to say something.

I am actually ashamed that so few here responded.here was a fellow flightsimmer who worked for FS2crew(voice on European version of the PMDG 777)  and Majesticq400 and also was an amazing photographer with stunning pictures on Airliners.net and not one person from PMDG can utter a single word.

All i can promise is that i will never post here again.

steve

Steve: Not everybody speaks or writes often. I am sure whoever read your post is very sad and saying prayers for the families of those victims, including the airman who put the airplane in that situation, if the media is telling the truth. Many of us are still in shock and can't express well.

Sincerely and sad,

Rafael Rodriguez