Sign in to follow this  
Hammerfs

No Livery Manager in Operations Centre

Hi Everyone hope you are all good. Here is my very frustrating issue. I have just downloaded the latest versions of 777 base package and 737 800-900 base package. I switched to FSX Steam and thought it would be advisable to re-download both my 737 and 777 PMDG products. I had a retail version of FSX on my system but have completely removed it including ALL references to it in registry and files.

I also checked to make sure I had NO references in files and registry to any PMDG instances. (uninstalled PMDG products via control panel, deleted all PMDG folders and any references to PMDG in registry).

So I install FSX-Steam and all goes well. I followed all the procedures for FSX-Steam installs for all my addons and have evrything working fine. Big problem now is when I installed my 2 PMDG aircraft I noticed that it did not automatically put a Operations Centre icon on my desktop which I thought was a bit strange.. anyway I continued on and both my 777 and 737 seemed to install fine and I have had no issues with the aircraft themselves. I found the PMDG Operations Centre under 'All Program/PMDG' but inside the OC I have absolutely no way to add liveries to my aircraft, no Livery Manager tab or anything enabling livery downloads.

I remember there used to be a downloadable Livery Manager on the PMDG site but that appears to have disappeared as well.

I love the PMDG products but dont want to fly around in the house livery forever. Please... if anyone can help or guide me to help I would be very grateful.

Cheers

Neil B

* I did uninstall a second time taking great care to remove all reference to PMDG and then downloaded latest files again and installed but still no Livery Manager.

PMDG order Numbers:

[order numbers removed - please don't post these in public places]

Windows 7 Pro 64bit running FSX Steam Edition

Intel Core i7 4790K (Haswell) 4 GHz Liquid cooled.

Nvidia GeForce GTX 750i

32Gig Ram

SSD drives

Ok very sorry... in the ops centre I had been selecting the PMDG 737NGX-FSX:SE versions of my aircraft.. doh.. I just selected the standard PMDG 737NGX-FSX version and there is my Livery Manager and Livery Downloader..... My bad

Cheers

Neil B

• Upvote 1

Ok very sorry... in the ops centre I had been selecting the PMDG 737NGX-FSX:SE versions of my aircraft.. doh.. I just selected the standard PMDG 737NGX-FSX version and there is my Livery Manager and Livery Downloader..... My bad

With computers, it's usually the simple things.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi,

I have the same problem as Mr. Hammerfs but still can't find the livery downloader even if I select the pmdg777 for fsx instead of fsx:se. Can someone help me with this please?

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Imran Khan said:

Hi,

I have the same problem as Mr. Hammerfs but still can't find the livery downloader even if I select the pmdg777 for fsx instead of fsx:se. Can someone help me with this please?

You imply you are using FSX.  Correct?  The drop down product list will use white font for installed products and gray font for not-installed products.  Is the font for your selected product white or grey?

Dan Downs KCRP