Sign in to follow this  
moekarout

contrails issue

Hello, i have P3D v2.5 and both precipitaion and immersion from you guys and attached is a pic for my problem

the first 2 photos are with x1 sim 
the last is with x1 contrails_3.jpg

contrails_2.jpg

contrails_1.jpg

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi Moe, just wondering if you have solved your contrails issue? I have the same issue but mine are quite thinner than yours but are still the same, thin white lines in the contrails, just wondering, wouldn't mind some insight to the graphics issue as to what cause it.

Cheers Rod.

I do a test and this is a problem with the outside temperature. This problem occures in warm air and goes if the temerature at CRZ LVL is cold(er)!

Any support here?

Max

Not sure if this helps with same above, but I went and opened my DX10 control panel and I had a warning to scan effects, dont know why the only thing I've installed lately is the PmdgNgx update, scanned effects when installed immersion, but anyway no more white bars in contrails, thought it might help.

Cheers Rod.

Hi Everyone,

Until we find a fix for those contrails, you can remove the "fsfx_T7_rainbowTrail.fx" file in your sim's /Effects/ folder.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Guys, for the contrails issue, its now random, so it comes randomly and goes, some flights i see it, sometimes i dont, and when i see it, i change my altitude like +1000 above or below, sometimes it fixes it! 

hope that helps! 

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg