Sign in to follow this  
Aviationsim4862

Virtualcol Dash-8

Is it possible to get the PSS dash 8 300 FMC to the 100/200/300 airplanes? And the TSS sounds? Would be a major step from the "default" virtualcol dash 8...:)

Is it possible to get the PSS dash 8 300 FMC to the 100/200/300 airplanes? And the TSS sounds? Would be a major step from the "default" virtualcol dash 8...:)

The sounds are easy. All you have to do is buy the sounds, install them into a folder on your desktop, then replace the 'sound' folder the installer creates with the one in the Aircraft's folder. Unfortunately, I don't know much about panels, so I can't help you with the FMC. 

The sounds are easy. All you have to do is buy the sounds, install them into a folder on your desktop, then replace the 'sound' folder the installer creates with the one in the Aircraft's folder. Unfortunately, I don't know much about panels, so I can't help you with the FMC. 

Well the sound is a bit weird now, great realism, except when I take the prop/mixture down after TO, the sound remains at full rpm..

Anybody has any issue with to elevator on takeoff?? Even when i unlock and test the steering...the elevators dont move and on takeoff roll i cant lift her off the ground no matter how far back i pull..lol...really wanna get to the bottom of this issue...anyobdy whose gotten her off the ground successfully, please help me?

Anybody has any issue with to elevator on takeoff?? Even when i unlock and test the steering...the elevators dont move and on takeoff roll i cant lift her off the ground no matter how far back i pull..lol...really wanna get to the bottom of this issue...anyobdy whose gotten her off the ground successfully, please help me?

I have not had anything like that issue. Have you made sure that you elevator axis is assigned to the correct joystick action?

- Bill Magann

Hi

I got that overwrite message at the start of install.  does anyone know what file its referring to. is it within  fsx or outside?

Hi

I got that overwrite message at the start of install.  does anyone know what file its referring to. is it within  fsx or outside?

Probably a gauge or something within FSX. I've installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled several of the most recent Virtualcol releases several times and have always gotten the overwrite message. Just click 'OK'. It doesn't hurt anything at all. 

I

I ve tried it...Sincerely Im unimpressed..unrealistic sounds, no modeled propeller feathering..i had major issues with the elevators on the 100,200 and 300 series even with the tailhook unlocked...and then landing was another pain in the *ss due to unrealistic drag/lift issues...Ive already taken them out of my Airplanes file and placed them in an exterior fsx storage file, maybe in the future i'll tamper with their cfg files...but for now i'm stuck on the isdt atr 72s..Best FS ATR out there.A shame they havent been converted to fsx so a VC could be fit in there or modeled for it.

I have this plane, just got it and I'm learning all about it but i immediately have discovered a problem. The condition levers seem to be either off or full.  Instructions talk about moving the levers to feather and  start but nothing i can find will move the levers to that position, Any clues?

I'm working on some 2048 textures

babydash.jpg

Great work! Looking forward to test it, if available.

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Hi, I've got the same problem on landing. Can someone perhaps give the link for the download fix?  For the price, the Dash 8 Virtualcol is the best buy on the market. Even comes with a manual. Can not beat his price. On a special $7.

Cheers

john