Received an email from Milan this morning saying units are ready to ship!

Looking forward to them when they arrive.

Me too. Mine are now with DPD depot. Hoping they'll be here by end of the week but that's a bit wishful I think.

I also changed to white. Will go better with my black and white room than the grey pedals.

Pedals currently at 33,000 ft in a B777 over the Black Sea heading for Singapore from CDG.

Expect I'll have them early next week here in Brisbane with any luck.

No deliveries here on the weekend & they should land in Oz overnight I expect & be processed. Depends on Customs as well.

Lookin' forward to them & being able to brake in a straight line for a change!!

Cheers, Ross

i910900KF | ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Extreme Z590 | ASUS ROG STRIX RTX3070 OC 8Gb | 32Gb G.Skill  Ripjaws DDR4 3200 I  Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing | Samsung SSD 870 1TB GB HD | WIN 10 64 Bit

Well guys pedals arrived a couple of weeks ago & I have to agree they certainly are an excellent piece of kit.

Had to unfortunately re attach my Saiteks briefly to confirm I was having an issue with the Crosswinds & that really brought home the difference!

P3Dv3 was shutting down on me after about five minutes & FSX was freezing several times every few minutes. Re connected the old pedals & the issue ceased.

After some trial & error & thanks to the posts from Paul I took his advice & disabled XHCI mode in the bios.

Since doing that I have not had an issue.

Thought I would post that here as I wasn't having any problem starting the computer just issues once in the sim, so it looks like the pedals can effect the XHCI mode in different ways.

I have a Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H motherboard which unlike my previous GB board has always seemed to have had problems with the USB connections.

Gigabytes advice was not to plug your USB peripherals in until after boot. No thanks! Maybe back to ASUS for my next build.

Cheers, Ross

i910900KF | ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Extreme Z590 | ASUS ROG STRIX RTX3070 OC 8Gb | 32Gb G.Skill  Ripjaws DDR4 3200 I  Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing | Samsung SSD 870 1TB GB HD | WIN 10 64 Bit

Gigabytes advice was not to plug your USB peripherals in until after boot. No thanks! Maybe back to ASUS for my next build.

Don't be too sure about that. I have an Asus Maximus VIII Hero and have the same problem with a scanner. Works fine when first installed but booting up hangs on the bios load screen. Unplug the scanner and it boots! Having said that, I have about nine USB things permanently plugged in and no problems. Just the scanner. Go figure! :unknw:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Did receive my Milan MFG Pedals 2 weeks ago. They were very nice packed and the unpack and prepare them took me about 20 minutes. The installation and customized configuration a additional 5 minutes. Used a CH pedals before, but did never feel really comfortable because the pedal space was too close - at least for me.

The MFG pedals are well balanced and just feel right! Compare to other pedals the price is huge, but how they are build, they will keep me happy for many, many years. And if I need a replacement of a single part i.e. spring, it can be bought easily separately.

Mine arrives next week. I'm quite excited. I'm currently using the Thrustmaster rudder set which is possibly the worst I have ever had.

Mine arrives next week. I'm quite excited. I'm currently using the Thrustmaster rudder set which is possibly the worst I have ever had.

What's the problem with the Thrustmasters?

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

What's the problem with the Thrustmasters?

My comment is more about ergonomics and usability than a technical one.  Technically, no issues.  But pedals are very close together and the rudder travel distance very small.   It all just feels wrong.

I'm more than pleased with my set of Crosswinds. Well worth the money in my opinion. 

Cheers, Ross

My comment is more about ergonomics and usability than a technical one.  Technically, no issues.  But pedals are very close together and the rudder travel distance very small.   It all just feels wrong.

Ok, thanks.

go.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Just ordered, possible January 2017 delivery. My pre-delivery research focused on "stability" & "floor mounting". My setup is on hardwood floor, corner desk - so no wall or desk-back for direct contact rear support (but could be added & configured, if necessary). Had planned to use one of these options:

- non-skid rubber underlayment to a reasonably sized interior / exterior rubber backed door mat, or

- mounting directly (bolting) to a suitably sized (~ 3' wide, 2' deep) board, with rubber non-skid under the board

Have read & viewed options others have used.

Now that many here have used for some time - any suggestions on the better approach to secure footing / placement on hardwood floors ?

Thanks in advance !

Bringing this thread back ... I'm curious as to what  MFG configuration settings and CAMs you folks are using?  I'm running CAM6 with the following config, but would like know what others are using and how you do or don't like.

MFGConfig1.jpg

MFGConfig2.jpg

Cheers, Rob.

EDIT on a side note Neil, your full name came up in a Jeff Nielsen Video ... are you helping out or is that a different Neil/Cal? :)