You are not going to be disappointed. In some ways it's a shame you haven't gone the CH/Saitek route. You missing out on the "My God! What a difference!" :Shocked: experience.  :BigGrin:

Lol, I know what you mean Ron! But if it means I can put my saved cash towards a new monitor I'll happily forgo that OMG! moment! :Big Grin:  

Great to hear that you're another huge fan of the MFGs!

Got mine must say awesome.

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

Got mine must say awesome.

Tell me more!!!! Like what colour scheme you went for? Initial impressios? How long was your wait?

Sorry for all the questions, but November cannot come fast enough for me- using the Thrustmaster T1600m for rudder control is getting real old, real fast!

They are light grey with black, very easy to put together, Simple to adjust. The calibration was easy via the videos on you tube.

When I used them for the first time with NGX I was amazed easy to move the aircraft and hold its position on landing I can finally hit centreline. Really love them well worth the wait.

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

Order some two weeks ago.

Looks like a December/Santa delivery.

Jordan King has done a nice YouTube review:

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Nice, thanks GB. I still can't believe how cheap these are for what you're getting.

Did you get them yet?

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Did you get them yet?

Not yet, I'm afraid. Milan emailed me a couple of days ago to say it could be early December. That's fine with me, I'd rather a quality, properly engineered than a rush job.

I'll definitely post pics as soon as I do!

Got some. So how do they compare?

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

Nice one Mark. I got mine about a month ago (#1034) and you did a good job resisting the urge to say "Get some NOW!" :BigGrin:

Mine are on their way but the second email you get is a bit worrying at first sight, at least after going through Google Translate:

Dear,
We wish to inform you that your partner Magic wood doošalje package (s). Shipping is xx.xx.2015.
If your delivery date is not met, click to deliver on one of the listed date: xx/xx/2015 - xx/xx/2015 or Friday - Monday.
The shipment consists of the following packages: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Put the package you can see if you click on the number of packet tags.
The recipient's address is: xxxxxxxxxxxx.....
If it is a package with pouzecem please have the exact amount of the ransom: $ 0.
On this electronic mail can not be answered.
DPD Ltd.

Reading "ransom" got me worried but I relaxed when I saw it was only $0.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Did you get them yet?

Got them a few days ago Ron xC7giOI.jpg . The reason I'm less than ecstatic is that my nephew was staying over this Christmas, and while letting him play FIFA, he somehow decided it would be a good idea to format (not just delete) my FSX drive. And of course there were errors on my backup external drive....

So I haven't had the time to uninstall everything I need to and then do a fresh install.

They look and feel great though....

Is the nephew still alive?

BTW, you might like to look at the alignment of the main spring. It looks a bit out of 'straight'.

Got mine just before Xmas and very nice they are.

Really appreciate the long brake travel.

So much easier to brake in a straight line.

Only complaint is their instability when you first have only one foot on them.

Design wise I don't see why the rear design of the base is not repeated at the front

so you have a wide four point support base. At the moment support is almost a tripod design.

Anyway I bolted them down to a 1cm thick flat board and problem solved.

gb.