Sign in to follow this  
ohsirus

Radar Contact 4 ATC and X-plane plugin

I've heard the prerecorded chatter with this plug in but you won't hear any AI chatter as X-Plane handles AI differently so RC4 doesn't see it.

Yeah, I'm getting the pre-recorded chatter now - not sure why not before, maybe it had something to do with my location. I sort of expected the AI chatter wasn't going to work, but at least it's not so quiet now. ;)

I have the following problem with the combination of the RC plugin and the Goflight plugin.

When both plugins are installed and I start RC I do have the scrambled line at the top left, and I can use the GoFlight modules but not RC.

Only when I delete the GoFlight plugin, the RC plugin is working properly.

Do some body have the same problem or have a solution for it?

​Thank you for your response and/or help with my problem. 

Martin

When both plugins are installed and I start RC I do have the scrambled line at the top left, and I can use the GoFlight modules but not RC.

Martin, I assume issue is now sorted.

Sorry if this is a daft question but where do I get the plugin from?

Do you have to buy the whole multi crew experience program to get RC4 to work?

I have been looking for a good ATC option for X-Plane

Regards

Richard

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

It`s a separate plugin, you can get it at simmarket. Look for RC4TOXPLANE.

Mike

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

Thanks to Ben of MultiCrew is my problem with the GoFlight modules now solved,

Thanks a lot.

Martin.

Everything was working fine. Now i have the jumbled text in a single line at the top. Nothing I did changed. It just randomly stopped working any help would be appreciated

Everything was working fine. Now i have the jumbled text in a single line at the top. Nothing I did changed. It just randomly stopped working any help would be appreciated

Hi,

Not sure I understand the issue. Is it registration related or something else?

Hello HIddenance

I have had this issue sporadically,

It appears when RC4toXPlane plugin has not initialised properly

-this could also be that XPlane was not run as administrator (sometimes a shortcut set to run as admin does not seam to work-this is a Windows problem)

-It has also happened at odd times when RC4toXPlane is set to start automatically on XPlane start

-It also happens if you failed to enable the plugin before starting RC4

Sometimes disabling the plugin from the plugin menu and then enabling it will solve the issue

If not exit XPlane and restart seems to do the trick

Good luck

Ashley

I'm getting the same intermittent errors reported by Sca1ey.  Basically if I start XP and get these 3 errors I know it won't work:

Failed to Create HK2
Failed to Create HK3
Failed to Create HK4

After these errors if I start RC4 from the plugin the top message is on a single line and garbled as if the plugin isn't enabled, which it is according to its menu.  If I disable it then re-enable the plugin I get this message:

"Important RC4 Message.  RC4 has been stopped to ensure plugin is fully running.  Please restart RC4 if required."

Then the whole round starts again.

I'm running XP10.45 - 64bit
OS is Windows 10 - 64bit
RC 4.3.3845

Apps are set to "Run as Administrator"
Tried running in Win7 compatibility to no avail.

As reported also by others this error is intermittent it seems, sometimes it loads ok and others it fails.  Otherwise when the app works its great.

Cheers,

Ken.

I'm getting the same intermittent errors reported by Sca1ey.  Basically if I start XP and get these 3 errors I know it won't work:

Failed to Create HK2
Failed to Create HK3
Failed to Create HK4

After these errors if I start RC4 from the plugin the top message is on a single line and garbled as if the plugin isn't enabled, which it is according to its menu.  If I disable it then re-enable the plugin I get this message:

"Important RC4 Message.  RC4 has been stopped to ensure plugin is fully running.  Please restart RC4 if required."

Then the whole round starts again.

I'm running XP10.45 - 64bit
OS is Windows 10 - 64bit
RC 4.3.3845

Apps are set to "Run as Administrator"
Tried running in Win7 compatibility to no avail.

As reported also by others this error is intermittent it seems, sometimes it loads ok and others it fails.  Otherwise when the app works its great.

Cheers,

Ken.

Hi Ken

Before installing RC4toXPlane plugin did you already have a specific version of XPUIPC? which one?

Did you have manual entries for offsets in its configuration file?

Are you using EFASS?

Hi Gerald,

Yes I have XPUIPC version 2.0.4.6 (the latest I think).  I also tried deleting my XPUIPC and letting RC4toXplane install its version but that didn't change anything either.

No manual entries in the cfg file, just the default file that comes with it.

Not using EFASS.

As also reported by others, it appears to work flawlessly in X-Plane-32bit, however thats not a fix in my opinion.

Cheers,

Ken.

Hi Gerald,

Yes I have XPUIPC version 2.0.4.6 (the latest I think).  I also tried deleting my XPUIPC and letting RC4toXplane install its version but that didn't change anything either.

No manual entries in the cfg file, just the default file that comes with it.

Not using EFASS.

As also reported by others, it appears to work flawlessly in X-Plane-32bit, however thats not a fix in my opinion.

Cheers,

Ken.

OK, we'll see what can be done.

I'm interested in this product, but in order to use this I have to buy MCE as well?

How well does it ingtegrate with X-Plane 10.50 Beta?

And also. Will it conflict if I'm using WorldTraffic2 for AI?

I would like to see a video review of these 2 products if possible.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

10.50 is a BETA so unknown till the RC is released.

I use World traffic 2 and no conflicts with MCE, RC4, win7 64.

Trevor Golding