Sign in to follow this  
Tierborn

No love for KJFK?

Guest captbulldog 2

The default isn't that great and Simflyers' is pretty outdated. There is no "flytampa-quality" version of this airport? Such a shame for such an important hub!

You could say that about many airports, and most others have never had a 3rd party, detailed replacement released. There are just too few talanted designers to go around. I guess you could get brushing up on your GMAX skills. ;)Tony

Guest flight78

Hey i agree with you Preston its a SHAME same goes for EDDF wheres the love for all of these forgotten airports.Best regards:Alexander

Wow those screenshots look pretty bad IMO. Blurries galore.

Guest captbulldog 2

Thanks. I'm looking for KJFK the airport scenery though....

Guest costone

I'm hoping that Image Simulation can add KJFK to their list in the foreseeable future.I just plugged in their KMSY, KDTW and KDEN and the feel of the airport is pretty dead on from recreating many of my real world flights. Caution with the frames though. I have everything maxed and I manage to get about 12-15fps in the dense terminal areas at DTW, but it's so complete that it's worth the experience!MikeDELL XPS Gen 5 Dual Core HTT 3.2GHz 800FSB2GB DDR2 SDRAM, 800GB RAIDWinXPP (SP2) DX9ATI Radeon X850 XT PE2405FP 24" Ultrasharp Widescreen

Guest costone

Sorry. Correction out of respect: That's "Imagine Simulation"MikeDELL XPS Gen 5 Dual Core HTT 3.2GHz 800FSB2GB DDR2 SDRAM, 800GB RAIDWinXPP (SP2) DX9ATI Radeon X850 XT PE2405FP 24" Ultrasharp Widescreen

Guest captbulldog 2

I can see Imagine Sim do something like KJFK--but they seem to stay to the smaller hub airports.

">I can see Imagine Sim do something like KJFK--but they seem>to stay to the smaller hub airports."KDTW and KDEN are large airports .... :-)Vern