Sign in to follow this  
Yu Xiong

Strange issue on PMDG 737NGX in P3D version

Hi all

I am now facing a weird issue when I am using PMDG 737 NGX in P3D.

I am new to P3D and PMDG 737 NGX is my first add-on for P3D (FSUIPC shall be the first? :D) however, when I get into the cockpit first time, all displays were in black and knobs didn't work. Could anyone tell me what cause this issue? and how should I install PMDG 737 NGX in P3D?

Actually, when I installed the file, I did not get the notice to activate my product and I checked add-on section which does not have PMDG in its list only have FSUIPC. Thanks.

PS: I have tried to install Simconnect.msi but it does not work either. And I did not install FSX in my desktop.

Regards,

Yu

Thank you Prycon

I will do it now!

Yu

Don't be too quick to thank him, for he gave you a bum steer.  Please note the all capital readme file included in the installer zip file named "PREPARE3D USERS READ ME.txt" and read it.  It instructs you on how to enable the SimConnect modules that are required for operation.  Hope this helps.

Dan Downs KCRP

Don't be too quick to thank him, for he gave you a bum steer.  Please note the all capital readme file included in the installer zip file named "PREPARE3D USERS READ ME.txt" and read it.  It instructs you on how to enable the SimConnect modules that are required for operation.  Hope this helps.

Yep, it is necessary to read through the readme file if you are P3D user. In the meantime, my ticket from PMDG indicate me the similar process as the readme file did to me and now the issue has been solved. Now I am able to fly with PMDG products in P3D. Thank you! downscc.

Regards,

Yu

I discovered that myself after finally downloading the file late yesterday, now I know the correct answer to this type of problem. Good everything is working for you Yu.   :smile:

Stian Beinset

ENML