Sign in to follow this  
Mazo

P3D V2 Hotfix 2.5.12945.0.

Yay!

Hope the fix for non-wet runways/missing reflections when using Scenario Setup made it to this (looks like it did according to the list).

Thanks for the headsup Lyn!

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

Good catch!   Looks like they have been busy internally as usual.  They must have some big military contracts using Sim Director :P .

Like the first fix they listed most... hits home with my and my photoreal scenery.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

ASN don't work, ORBX objectflow is incompatible and FSDreamTeam addon manager is disappeared so we will have to wait for the third party developers to come with some new updates again.

Cheers,

Ruud

I just edited out the 3rd party entries from DLL.XML and EXE.XML.

Don't mind a couple of days of stockness until the poor developers get time to catch up. :smile:

It says you need to reinstall when the addons have edited the files.

It says you need to reinstall when the addons have edited the files.

Reinstall addons, not P3D.

Why should I reinstall my add-ons? Everything works just fine, ALL ORBX, ASN and GSX!!!! Have just updated my P3D v2.5 with NO problems. The only thing is that I have to press "Yes" 4 times as an answer to run an "ORBX-flow" once, as it is NOT tested with the latest hotfix installed. 

Jack

the Swede in Spain

Thanks for the heads up - this is good news - report back your findings on this patch

Rich Sennett

Hi jack really like to know how you got ASN to work with the latest hotfix applied, I get this message:

-2015-mar-31-002.jpg

Hi jack really like to know how you got ASN to work with the latest hotfix applied, I get this message:

-2015-mar-31-002.jpg

Same here, ASConnect detects incompatible P3D version and shuts down gracefully.

Hmm the fix list doesn't list any of the issues I have had - has the start-up scenario screen - blurry terrain - no cloud shadows ?  terrible AA - been fixed ?

Rich Sennett

Download links are in the LM forum post linked in OP.