Sign in to follow this  
Guest boblj57

How do I know if the Survey FSLog.dll is working proper...

Hi all,Is the survey reporting a completely transparent process or should I expect to be asked for the report to be sent after every flight? I am running behind a hardware firewall. Would this prevent the reporting system to work properly? I am asking because when I quit flying ( Clicking End of Flight or shutting down FS9) things are happening just like before the installation of the survey files and I see no interraction from the survey reporting system.J.J.JJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgiumhttp://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Hi!It's all very well explained in the download page of the survey.It will everytime you leave FS ask you if you want to submit the data colected fot that fs session ( or you could leave this in auto, that ALLWAYS submits the results) and after submition you will be asked in an browser window to respont to 4 questions about the session just ended.If you get the browser window, the everything went well.READ THE INFORMATIONS ON THE SURVAY PAGE CAREFULLY IN ORDER TO FOLLOW PROPER PROCEDURES.

Double check the entry in the FS9.cfg file.Mine had an error in the timebomb file reading 5/31/2005 instead of 5/31/2006.Cheers

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

Thanks for trying to help me out Jos

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Guest boblj57

Yep I had the time bomb also. I sent an e-mail to Microsoft guys, and they got right back to me, and told me about it. Now works fine.