Sign in to follow this  
Superpilotv2

Approve on the Orbx Forum

Hi guys, 

I registered at Orbx Support Forum on monday evening. Still no approvement from the moderator. Does this usually take that long?

Edit: Now it appears that they´ve deleted my account... How the hell do you get into this? Shouldn´t be that complicated after all!

Don't feel bad. Every time I try it tells me I am not allowed to access the forums. I would think after spending over $200US on their scenery I would at least get a reply from the admin. 3 emails, each showing proof of purchase, and I still can't even get a reply.

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

I joined the Orbx forums at least a year before I purchased any of their products so I don't think actually having an order number is a requirement. Unless they've changed policy, you only need an order number for support on the scenery you bought.

My guess is they're having problems and not advertizing it.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

so I don't think actually having an order number is a requirement. Unless they've changed policy, you only need an order number for support on the scenery you bought.

Correct if  you asking  a support  question on a product  that you have purchased  at orbox  than your required  to provide  the order  number,  If its  just  some general questions  than there is no need  to

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I joined the Orbx forums at least a year before I purchased any of their products so I don't think actually having an order number is a requirement. Unless they've changed policy, you only need an order number for support on the scenery you bought.

My guess is they're having problems and not advertizing it.

Well, then I guess I´ll tr it again. It was just for support on some sceneries I have bought as boxed from Aerosoft (They had some 5€ for each sale once). Now as I´m changing to P3D, I need the P3D variants of them Someone told me that I should contact Orbx about that.

Well, then I guess I´ll tr it again. It was just for support on some sceneries I have bought as boxed from Aerosoft (They had some 5€ for each sale once). Now as I´m changing to P3D, I need the P3D variants of them Someone told me that I should contact Orbx about that.

This is of interest to me too, Steffen, as like you I have several FSX ORBX sceneries and now having made the switch to P3D, I'd like to have the ORBX sceneries work in P3D.

Same here, just purchased FTX Global & Vector about $130.00 worth, registered at their website and so far getting this "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!"...really!!!

Dan

Same here, just purchased FTX Global & Vector about $130.00 worth, registered at their website and so far getting this "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!"...really!!!

Dan

Did you register? If so did you get an email of account approval? If not you will need to get the email befor you can log in.

Took me about 36 hours I think to get account approval.

yes did register, I think they just way too slow to respond & activate new accounts

Dan

They don't activate new accounts, no moreso than any other site, they send you an email with a link for you to visit to activate your own account. Registering without then activating is no use. Check your spam folder, that's just the way IP Board works.

They don't activate new accounts, no moreso than any other site, the send you an email with a link for you to visit to activate your own account. Registering without then activating is no use. Check your spam folder, that's just the way IP Board works.

That's the same thing, how is that different? They send you an "email" this email is the actual approval email? So yes it's the same thing

That's the same thing, how is that different? They send you an "email" this email is the actual approval email? So yes it's the same thing

No, if you just recieved an email of approval that required no further action that would not be the same thing. It wouldn't matter if you didn't respond or never saw the email if it went to spam. The email you actually get requires an action of you, in that you must click on a link to verify your email address. Without this action your registration is not complete.

The email you actually get requires an action of you, in that you must click on a link to verify your email address. Without this action your registration is not complete.

Yes, you need to click on the email to to get account approval.

It's the same thing.