Sign in to follow this  
Benzhangar

FSPS - FLIGHT SIMULATOR MANAGER (FREE)

For a limited time over at Simmarket. Expires 04/10/2015 

ae9-b.jpg

http://secure.simmarket.com/fsps-flight-simulator-manager-(en_4845).phtml

"Have you ever thought what the expensive payware aircrafts offer to the final user apart from better graphics and FMCs?

Well, most times all that counts is the depth of the systems, and the “extras” that comes with the package. There exactly, Flight Simulator Manager – an application written by simmers for simmers – comes to cover the gap between the default aircrafts and the most complex payware ones. An application that talks to the Simulator via FSUIPC (or via WideFS for usage by a client PC) gets useful data, sent commands unavailable to the default aircrafts, simulate systems that doesn’t even exist in your aircraft! Flight Simulator control was never such an easy task, and never there was such power in your hands for use, even with the most simple default aircraft.

Flight Simulator Manager – by Flight Simulator Platform Solutions – is, in other words, an application that expands every FS aircraft’s capabilities to another level." 

Good that it's free, but I can't really see any point or objective to this software.

I'm thinking to download this now, but I really don't know will I ever use this? The app is displaying a bunch of useful information, but I don't need really another app running in the background.

Any experiences with this app?

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

I can't use this software, I get an error saying all licenses have been used up. 

Frustrating.

Yes, I have a use for this software. Instructor stations like this are extremely helpful for cockpit builders.

Rebought it again (for 'free'), seems to be working now, off to test :)

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

Yes, I have a use for this software. Instructor stations like this are extremely helpful for cockpit builders.

Would you mind expanding on that a bit?

edit

Actually Ive tested it and it gives an incredible amount of interactive displayed information!  most or maybe all of it adjustable in real time with the aircraft already running

Its free and fun to have a play with it and you would certainly learn a lot more about your aircraft when all systems are displayed like this

ZORAN