Sign in to follow this  
TheNerd

Purchased REX Ess.+OD for P3D. Not Working...

Hi all!

I purchased REX Essentials Plus OD a few months ago for FSX. I upgraded to P3D yesterday, purchased the REX Access Rights for P3D (5 bucks), got charged on my card for it, but according to the program, I haven't bought it and can't activate it. I have the latest version and hit the restore button under Backup/Restore Configuration, but it still says, "P3D not activated."

Is there anybody who knows anything about this or who I can contact at REX? Or better yet, is there anybody from REX here on the forums? It's really annoying, mainly because I got charged for something I apparently never bought.

Thanks.

here you go..

very good support from Tim and his team.

http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/

before getting support you must be verified.once done they will sort you out very quickly.

Make sure you give as much info as you can like

which flightsim you use and version

which OS and basic computer setup.cpu and memory size also Vid card

which version of REX you have and what version.

all this will help them  solve your problem quicker.

steve :smile:

Phillip, try checking your private mail on our REX forum. I sent you instructions.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the response. I went to the first link and I keep getting a "The information you supplied could not be verified. Please try again!" response. It doesn't matter if I give my username and password or my email. I decided to try the second link and I get a 404 error.

Well, we have an SQL server issue happening now, I am in contact with the server admin, will report back.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

1 hour ago, Inquation said:

Hello guys i have the same problem (exactly the same problem ) , any issues ? :mellow:

see post 3  of  this  thread

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg